Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Happy Happy Happy!

We have had so much fun waking up to this happy little boy!! 


I just love watching him grow and develop new skills every week. Recently, Andrew has really gotten really good at making eye contact and smiling back at you. It is one of the sweetest sights to see!! I've really enjoyed being home with him as I am learning my new role as a mom. Andrew continues to improve on his naps and continuous sleep through the night. He just LOVES his swing and can fall asleep there with no problem! (who couldn't?!) However, we're still working on naps in his crib during the day. He fights that a little more and wants to be held. We will console him and encourage him to continue to lay in his crib. He's doing better and better at this every week. Andrew also loves his passy. If he spits it out while trying to go to sleep, he is one unhappy camper. He is very comforted by having it in his mouth! Feedings have been a little more challenging this week. He has started fighting a little more during feeding times. I really want to continue breast feeding as long as I can.... SO I take a deep breath and try again! He eventually gets it! 

Daddy has been a little more busy at work this month . He is on his service rotation (in medicine), rounding on patients at the hospital. He is on call every 3rd day (at the hospital) and has 4 days off a month. When I wake up in the morning I have to reference my phone to remind myself what his schedule will be for that day. If he's not on call, he has been very fortunate to get home around 5:30! We cannot wait for him to get home! Andrew just loves to see and smile at him! :)

 Andrew in his adorable pjs!

 Look at that little tongue!

 I could just eat him up!!

 Snuggling with mommy!!

 Oh me! We were having story time in bed one afternoon and this little fella fell right to sleep in the bed!! It was precious!!
 Morning walk with mommy! 

 Love this precious smile!

Modeling his new outfit!

This little man loves to snuggle with Gran!

Enjoying one of Kelsey's last few days of summer together!


 Mommy gets a little tired towards the end of the day.... :) Andrew doesn't mind! He'll just watch the Olympics!

The Cutest Blog on the Block

">