Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Andrew's Room


 His sweet little crib! (Thank you Susan for the beautiful letters above his bed!)
Elephant bedding!
 Our rocking chair! I am sure we will get a lot of use out of this!
 Guest bed on the opposite wall.

Andrew's initials over his chest of drawers!
Our original Richard Worth paintings that we love SO much!! The tree was made with the fingerprints of our sweet friends from our church shower back in Augusta! We miss all of you!!

We are now down to 10 days and ready to meet Andrew!! I am definitely hitting the "I am SO ready to have this child" feeling!! Sleep has been very hard for me, along with my hands and feet swelling. David and my family have been so wonderful to help me rest and relax these last few days. I met with my doctor yesterday. I am now 1-2 cm dilated and looking great for a delivery any day (if I was to go into labor before my due date). We've had so much fun watching and feeling Andrew move around in my belly. We've decided his favorite time is worship time because he is moving around like crazy during worship and praise time at church! It is the sweetest feeling! 

David is trying to enjoy his last week of summer break! He is very used to a routine and excited about orientation beginning next week. He continues to fill his time with bike rides all across Nashville, runs, watching the European Cup, and meeting with sweet friends. He enjoys feeling Andrew move everyday and ready to meet his son!

David enjoying the sunrise in Franklin, TN on his bike ride.

The Cutest Blog on the Block

">