Friday, June 7, 2013

Goodbye's and New Beginnings

The time had finally come for us to say good-bye to our dear "Red Rocket." This 1993 Honda Civic had been with me since I was 15! It got us through high school, all the miles back and forth to college, our 4 years in Augusta, and a start to our lives in Nashville! I will forever be grateful to my parents for buying me this car! Saying good-bye was a tad hard for me, but it brought hope and excitement about our future!

Andrew taking a seat behind the wheel one last time.

This will be here before I know it!!

 Thank you for 11 great years Red Rocket!

One has to love God's timing! We said good-bye to our car with hopes of looking into bigger, family style car. Little did we know at the time, our second baby was already on the way!! We were down to one car for a few weeks. After driving David to and from work a few days a week and asking mom to come by to pick me up (thanks Mom!), we decided it was time to really look into a new (used) car. We test drove all kinds of vehicles thinking there may be another child in the future. We thought it would be wise to prepare for a growing family! Well, two weeks into the search we found out God had blessed us with another baby!! What's the next logical move? A minivan of course! ;) I had accepted my time had come. David was still not quite there, but after test driving and seeing how practical these vehicles were, he quickly came on board! With God's guidance and direction, he brought us to our first family vehicle- a Honda Odyssey!! We absolutely love it!!! I got it right before Mother's Day so my first Mothers Day was quite a treat! It has already proved its great reputation with 2 successful road trips, outings with little ones in tow, and loadings from shopping! Love Love Love my new ride! :)





The Cutest Blog on the Block

">