Monday, February 3, 2014

Thomas 2 Months!




Our sweet little Thomas is 2 months old! He is weighing in at 11 lbs 2 oz (50th percentile) and is 22.5 inches long (50th percentile).  His 2 month check- up went well. Our doctor was very pleased with his growth and overall happiness. :) This check-up did include Thomas's first set of shots.... :( However, he did great! He cried for about a second and then stopped as soon as I picked him up. I think I was more upset watching than he was.

Thomas continues to be one laid back, content little fella. He is oo-ing and ah-ing along with smiling from ear to ear.  Thomas sure does bring us so much joy! He loves to lay around on his play mat, watch big brother run around and sleep. It is definitely a challenge to ensure he gets enough awake time during the day. If I would let him, he would probably sleep all day! Thankfully, he has caught on to his schedule and is now sleeping through the night!! He began doing this at 7 weeks old (just like big brother)!! He goes down at night at 10 pm and wakes up at 6:30 am. With Thomas and Mommy getting a full nights rest, our days have begun to go much more smoothly!

Thomas continues to eat very well. He eats about every 3 hours and knows his schedule very well.  I have continued to pump after every feeding that I can. However, my supply has begun to decrease over the past few weeks. I am fortunate enough to have just the right amount Thomas needs for each feeding. When I pump afterwards, I am not accumulating very much. I am just thankful to have what he needs. I still have my goal of nursing for 1 whole year. I cannot control what will happen in the future months, but I am thankful for today's supply.

We are so thankful for our little Thomas and cannot wait to see what God has in store for his sweet little future!

 First bath with big brother!

 First snow day!

 Doing what he does best!

 First smiles!!

Loving this sweet little smile!

 Hi there!

 Just hanging out with big brother Andrew!

 If I walk away from Thomas, he normally would fall right to sleep. I thought I would let him walk around with me to keep him awake... As you can see, that didn't really help! hehe

 Morning giggles!


 Crashing with daddy!

 Love seeing Andrew being so proud of his little brother!




 Ready for church!


 Working on some tummy time!

 One of the best feelings on earth- holding your sweet little baby!





The Cutest Blog on the Block

">